1990-1996: teacher at the British Institute of Florence and ABC School in Florence, Italy
1996-2000: Teacher, PhD Student and Researcher at the University of Stockholm
2000-2009: Senior Lecturer, University of Dalarna – Falun with the following roles:
• Chief for the Italian Department
• Responsible for teaching, marketing and promotional activities, course development, administration
• Took initiative to launch online courses in Italian at the University of Dalarna
• Participated in conferences and congresses abroad (Calgary, Canada – North Ireland – etc) in language teaching at a distance in order to acquire all the experience and know-how necessary to hold highly qualitative online classes.
• Thanks to her pioneering work and initiative, the University of Dalarna is currently the leading Swedish University for language courses at a distance.
She is the co-writer of the book, Buon viaggio 1, Bilda Förlag. Bellitalia is now planning to edit its own online teaching material for the courses in Italian. Back about this soon!
Erika moved to Sweden 2018 from Venice. With a Master Degree in Economics, Erika started working for Bellitalia as an exchange student but fell soon in love with Sweden and decided to stay. She has been working with travel planning, Bellitalia’s hospitality and now – after an internal course in Italian teaching – she will be one of our teachers at Bellitalia’s online courses. Erika is extremely calm and happy to help, she speaks fluently English and Swedish, and she is always very well prepared and skillful in everything she does. She will take care of the advanced courses and specialist courses for language for economics.
We hope to be able to spread the love we have for Italy, the Italian language and the Italian culture to all our students through our different courses.
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form below. Benvenuti!